Be a Superhero
Run for Community…help sustain the JCC.
The JCC is a social service agency and our mission is and always will be to help and serve our community. Your support of our JCC community has never been more vital at this time. Though the physical doors are closed, the JCC is open providing numerous free services to our community despite our limited income. We have created partnerships throughout the community as help is needed now more than ever before during this critical time.
Your sponsorships go to the Community Emergency Campaign to help sustain the JCC:
- developing and maintaining our special needs programming
- helping our community members with shopping
- staying connected through virtual programming
- supporting local food banks by unloading trucks
- paying our full-time staff
- making and delivering masks to those in need
- check in phone calls of community members
- storing food and delivering to those who can’t make it to the food bank themselves
This is an opportunity to contribute to your community during this critical time. Your generosity will have a direct and lasting impact on our local community.
Make a difference, be the difference.
This fundraising initiative has been created and led by a committee of Teens and Adults at the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC.