Hello Fitness Warriors,
Hopefully you have seen our awesome Trainer Vs Trainer Videos on JFIT Club at the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC Facebook page. If not, you can view them here. These humorous videos set the stage for our Fitness Competition called Trainer Vs Trainer.
Trainer Vs Trainer is a Fitness Competition in which four teams, headed by either Aviv, Elisa, Jess, or myself, compete against each other for a duration of 8 weeks.
Contest starts Monday, May 13 through Monday July 1. Participants must meet with their appointed trainer, 2-half hours per week. No exceptions.
Realistic, challenging, and measurable goals, will be taken at the beginning of the contest, and evaluated at the end. The (2) teams in which all individual goals are achieved, will go on to a final round- naming one team the winner.
- Each participant will purchase sessions at a discounted rate ($43/hour) AND get one hour free! Total $301 for 8-one hour sessions! Package must be paid upfront prior to 5/13/2019 start date. Sessions can only be used for contest.
- Fitness Goals can be anything that is measurable. Weight loss, number of push ups, all-time high weight lifted, etc. If participant meets his/her fitness goal, they are considered a winner.
- Participants must be willing to be photographed/Video their journeys during the contest time frame.
- Participants must attend every session during 5/13 – 7/1/ 2019. (16 -1/2 hour sessions).
- Space is limited to 8 participants, 2 per team, and is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration and payment will be available online and through the JCC Welcome Center only. Registration is for THREE DAYS starting 8 am….5/6, 5/7 and closing 12 midnight on 5/8.
- Teams will be made at random.
- Contest is for JCC Members only.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.