The JCC is proud to announce our partnership with Greenflash Farm! Enjoy weekly deliveries of healthy, local, certified organic produce while supporting local farmers and eating healthfully!
Greenflash Farm is a certified organic farm situated in Montgomery Township that is dedicated to utilizing sustainable, regenerative farming techniques to produce the highest quality vegetables, fruits, flowers, eggs and meat. Greenflash offers its bountiful harvest to the community through its 20 week farm share program.
This 20 week program allows families to receive weekly fresh produce, flowers, eggs and meat that is of the highest quality and nutrient dense. Greenflash has discovered that families use the weekly box not only for sustenance but equally important, as an opportunity to expose their children a wonderful selection of vegetables and an opportunity to include their children in the preparation of healthy meal options.
Greenflash is working with the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC to offer you and your families a healthy food source and as an easy pick up option, will deliver the weekly farm share box directly to the JCC on Wednesdays at 1 PM. The goal is to begin the program June 5, through October 19, weather permitting.
- Full-share memberships are $800 for the season (20 weekly boxes of organically grown fruits and vegetables).
- Half-share memberships are $550 for 20 weeks. A half-share offers slightly less variety, but may be better suited for individuals and smaller families.
- All members can choose to add on fresh-cut local flowers ($260 for 16 weeks), and/or pastured eggs ($100 buys a dozen eggs/week for 20 weeks) to their weekly box.
Why Should I Join?
- Convenient, delicious, and fun experience
- Weekly deliveries of healthy produce at competitive prices
- Support local farmers and build community
- Inspires deeper, broader thinking about food choices
- Includes original recipes to help you make the most of your box
- Reduce our carbon footprint and live in harmony with the earth
For more information and to sign up, please visit the Farm’s website at www.greenflashfarm.com or email Steven; firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow The Farm’s Instagram account to keep up with Greenflash’s progress.