Welcome to JFit
Group Fitness classes are held in our Gymnasium or Group Fitness Studio. This will be our standard unless notified otherwise. We continue to maintain social distancing and uphold the appropriate mask mandates throughout the facility. Additional indoor protocols have been put into place to allow us to stay safe, while continuing with our fitness regimen. Please see information below for further details. Thank you for your continued understanding, flexibility and positivity as we continue to navigate circumstances as they change.
Virtual Group Fitness
Can’t make class in-person? Want to workout from home? STAR members take advantage of our Group Fitness classes, virtually! JFit offers a wide variety of Group Fitness classes for your convenience and safety. Signup for Virtual Group Fitness classes below.
New to the JFIT Club? Learn About JCC Memberships
Executive Order Information:
Executive Order No. 187 permits activities (including fitness classes/high intensity aerobic-anaerobic activities/weightlifting) in indoor settings, without face coverings. This action has enabled the JCC to implement updated safety protocols. Our goal is to try and accommodate all our members’ needs, all while adhering to safety protocols and maintaining a healthy workout experience. Signup Genius must still be used to reserve your spot for all Group Fitness classes.
Group Fitness Class Protocols:
- You must wear a face covering when entering, walking through and leaving the JCC.
- Face coverings should be worn until instructor begins the class, and put back on when class is over, unless you choose to wear throughout the class.
- Please be courteous of your fellow members and JCC Staff and maintain social distancing at all times.
- In our Gymnasium, we have increased airflow through doors that can be opened to the outside and have an HVAC system with upgraded filters. Likewise, in our Group Fitness Studio, the doors will remain open and social distancing will be maintained through individual marked areas. Sanitizing wipes available in both locations.
- Temperature checks and standard health and wellness questions have been implemented as you enter through the main entrance before proceeding to class.
Your health and safety are, and always will be, our top priority!
Membership to the JCC must be Active to take part in any JCC facility usage. Please contact Membership Director, Sarah Pollak at 908-443-9015 or Spollak@ssbjcc.org to remove any HOLD that may be on your account. For fitness related questions, contact Fitness Director, Jessica Kichura at 908-443-9025 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For schedule and reservation questions, please contact the Front Desk at 908-725-6994. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.
JFIT Group Fitness Classes are FREE for Active JCC Bridgewater Star Members, $10/class for Active JCC Basic Members and $20/class (excluding Spin/Sprint and BodyPump classes) for Guests.
Reserve your spot TODAY!