Updated Executive Order Announcement:
As of October 12, 2020, Executive Order No. 187 now permits activities (including fitness classes/high intensity aerobic-anaerobic activities/weightlifting) in indoor settings, without face coverings. This action has enabled the JCC to implement updated safety protocols. Our goal is to try and accommodate all our members’ needs, all while adhering to safety protocols and maintaining a healthy workout experience. We will continue with our staggered Fitness Center/Cardio Theater schedule to limit contact between each time slot. Signup Genius must still be used to reserve your spot for all Fitness Center and Cardio Theater usage and to register for Group Fitness classes. Machines and equipment will be continued to be cleaned in between member use, and deep cleaning is conducted multiple times throughout the day.
The JCC will be implementing “Face Covering Optional” days in the Fitness Center and Cardio Theater for those find it too difficult to exercise while wearing a face covering. Please see below for important protocols.
“Face Covering Optional” Days Protocols Apply to the Fitness Center and Cardio Theatre:
- Everyone must wear a face covering when entering, walking through and leaving the JCC. Temperature checks will continue to be taken each time you enter the JCC.
- “Face Covering Required” Days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
- “Face Covering Optional” Days will be Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday beginning Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
- You must wear your face covering when walking from one piece of equipment to another, or obtaining or using cleaning supplies.
- The only time you may remove your face covering is when you are physically working out on a machine or in the weight area.
- Face Coverings should be worn in the Locker Rooms as much as possible.
- Please be courteous of your fellow members and JCC Staff and maintain social distancing at all times.
- A sign will be posted outside the Fitness Center, and Sign Up Genius will reflect which days are face covering optional days.
Your health and safety are, and always will be, our top priority!
Membership to the JCC must be Active to take part in any JCC facility usage. Please contact Membership Director, Sarah Pollak at 908-443-9015 or Spollak@ssbjcc.org to remove any HOLD that may be on your account. For general fitness related questions, feel free to contact Fitness Director, Jessica Kichura at 908-443-9025 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Our fitness facility spans over 7,500 square feet.
Includes: Indoor & Outdoor Functional Training areas, Indoor & Outdoor Pools, State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, Cardio Theater, Spin & Group Fitness Studios.
Reserve a spot in our Indoor Fitness Center and Cardio Theater