Drive-In Concert: Featuring Trane Stevens
Drive-In Concert with Trane Stevens, BYO Food and Drink!
- Parking Lot opens at 7 pm
- Concert from 8 – 10 pm
50 Car Spots Available – Max of 6 people per car (open to ages 21+)
- $36 per car
10 Picnic Table Spots Available – Max of 4 people per table
- $50 per table
Face Coverings required when using bathrooms or walking around parking lot. You do not need to wear your masks within your group/spot.
This is how it will work:
- Parking lot will open at 7 pm the day of the event. Everyone must be present no later than 7:30 pm. Once the parking lot closes please be prepared to stay until the end of the event (unless an emergency arises)
- Face Coverings are required in your car during check-in.
- Trane Stevens concert will begin at 8 pm.
- Event concludes at 10 pm.
- Please note: Since everyone will be arriving at the same time, we will do our best to check everyone in and direct them to their spot as quickly as possible.
- Your entrance fee covers 1 car with up to 6 people max per car. You may purchase additional tickets that would cover additional cars if you have a group larger than 6 people. Each ticket purchase covers two parking spots; 1 Spot will be to park your car the other spot is for you to set up for your viewing enjoyment. That means you are able to bring chairs, table and tent to hangout in your spot. This is a BYO Food and Beverage event. Ice cream will be available for purchase.
- If you reserved a Picnic Table Level spot, you will be told where to park your car and then be directed to your table for the night. The Tables will be 4 people MAX. Please note that you are buying this table for 4 people.
- No Pets allowed.
- This is a Rain or Shine event – there will be no refunds.
- In keeping with CDC Guidelines:
- All attendees must wear a face covering when walking in the parking lot, and/or entering or exiting the building for use of rest rooms.
- Garbage bags will be provided. Please clean up your spot prior to leaving the parking lot.