"J" Crew After School
- Create a safe and fun environment where children can develop friendships and explore new ideas.
- Offer a variety of social, recreational, cultural and community service activities.
- Provide time for intellectual and academic pursuits, including offering homework help and special interest activities that expand upon school experiences.
- Build self-confidence in children by helping them to expand their abilities and discover how their actions impact their relationships with others.
For additional program information, contact Eli Goldstein at 908-725-6994 x310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- $350 - 5 days per week.
- $340 - 4 days per week.
- $330 - 3 days per week.
- $320 - 2 days per week.
*If you are not a member of the JCC, you will be charged a one time fee of $100.00 per child at the time of registration.
* There is a $50.00 per month discount for those not taking the JCC Bus.
The "J" Crew program follows the Bridgewater-Raritan public school calendar including opening early when the schools have half days.
Our program follows the Bridgewater-Raritan School calendar; we are closed whenever there are school closings or cancellations. If schools close early due to weather conditions, we ask that you pick up your child by 2 pm.Activities
- Homework Help
- Fitness Programs
- Basketball(for an additional fee)
All for one great price!!!
The JCC provides transportation from
- Bradley Gardens
- Eisenhower Schools
The Bridgewater-Raritan School system operates buses from
- Van Holten
- Hamilton Schools
Our program follows the Bridgewater-Raritan School calendar; we are closed whenever there are school closings or cancellations. If schools close early due to weather conditions, we ask that you pick up your child by 2 pm.
We will send an email to you using the email address you have provided or you may call 908.725.6994 x277 for program updates.
"J" Crew maintains a staff to child ratio of 1:8. All staff participate in on-going training through-out the school year. We strive to ensure that the children are actively and safely engaged in a range of interesting and fun experiences.