- Contact the JCC
- Holiday Hours and Closings
- Code of Conduct
- Youth Policies
- Kashruth Policy
- Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC
775 Talamini Rd, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Phone: 908-725-6994 • Fax: 908-725-9753 • General Email: email@example.com
Complete Staff Listing
- Monday - Thursday 5:45 AM - 10:00 PM
(Fitness Center & Indoor Pool close at 9:45 PM)
- Friday 5:45 AM- 6:00 PM
(Fitness Center & Indoor Pool close at 5:45 PM)
- Saturday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
(Fitness Center & Indoor Pool close at 6:00 PM)
- Sunday 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
(Fitness Center & Indoor Pool close at 8:45 PM)
Welcome Center Hours
- Monday -Thursday 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Holiday Hours and Closings
- Thursday, November 23 — Closed for Thanksgiving
- Sunday and Monday, December 24 and 25 — Closing at 4:00pm
- Sunday, December 31 — Closing at 4:00pm
- Monday, January 1 — Closed for New Year's Day
All participants should recognize that the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center is dedicated to the welfare of all participants. In order to maintain a comfortable and safe environment, the management of the JCC asks that all of the participants at this facility:
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions or inappropriate behavior.
- Recognize that sportsmanlike conduct, fair play and a cooperative attitude govern behavior at all times.
- The J reserves the right to suspend membership privileges, without refund, of any member who:
- Aids in the unauthorized entrance of non-members.
- Becomes physically or verbally abusive to other members or staff.
- Disregards posted rules and regulations.
- Children ages 12 and older who are JCC members may enjoy the pool or gymnasium without direct adult supervision WHILE A PARENT IS IN THE BUILDING.
- All children under age 12 must be directly supervised by an adult (18 or older).
- You must be 13 and older to use the Fitness Center.
- Teens under 18 years must have parents sign a waiver & consent form in order to use the Fitness Center.
- Teens 13-15 must be accompanied by a parent in order to use the Fitness Center.
- Children 10 or younger must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end of the pool.
- Children wearing bubbles or belts are not permitted in the deep end of the pool.
- Lap lanes are available for swimmers who are AGE 10 OR OLDER.
The Birnbaum JCC is committed to inclusion of the entire Jewish community. Our Kashruth Policy is designed to be respectful of the rules of Kashruth within the context and limitations of our local community. Our policy is to adhere to the following guidelines.
- Food served at all SSBJCC programs and meetings, both on site and off site, shall be either dairy, meat (kosher) or pareve (containing neither meat nor dairy) only.
- There shall be no mixing of milk and meat at the same meal (if meat is served, no dairy can be served and vice versa).
- Pork or shellfish products are prohibited.
- As a courtesy to the wide variety of Jewish practices, members and non-members can bring food into the JCC for their own consumption, excluding shellfish and pork products and the mixing of meat and dairy.