We welcome the guests of our members at the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center. As a courtesy to all our members, we ask that those who invite guests please adhere to the JCC guest policies:
A Guest Pass includes use of the Indoor Pool, Fitness Center* and the Gymnasium.
A guest may visit the JCC no more than 5 times per year.
Guest pass fees:
- Ages 5 and under are free
- Ages 6-17 are $5 per person
- Ages 18 and above are $10 per person (10 Guest Passes can be purchased for $90.) Teen Guests* with a Teen Member are charged $5.00 A Teen Member may bring in three Teen Guests per visit. *Teen Guests may only use the Indoor Pool and Gymnasium
- A Guest Pass includes use of the Indoor Pool, Fitness Center* and the Gymnasium. A guest may visit the JCC no more than 5 times per year.
- Every guest must be accompanied by a JCC member. A guest will not be allowed in the Health and Fitness facilities without the host member.
Every guest must show identification.
Guest passes may be purchased in advance. Guests whose passes are purchased in advance must present identification at the reception area control desk along with their guest pass.
Guest passes will not be sold on the Sabbath. Any member wishing to bring a guest on the Sabbath must purchase a guest pass in advance. Saturday guests must bring identification with them, in addition to their guest passes.
Single Adult members may not bring in a spouse and/or children as guests. We will be happy to discuss the option of converting a Single Adult membership to a Family membership.
Teen Members may not bring in parents or siblings as guests. We will be happy to discuss the option of converting a Teen membership to a Family membership.
The JCC is pleased to offer a reciprocity policy with JCC's that are members of the JCCA. A member of an out- of-town JCC (more than 50 miles from Bridgewater) may visit the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC at no charge by showing the membership card of the JCC to which they belong. We will honor your out-of-town membership for up to two weeks each year.