Support the JCC
The JCC is a Jewish social service agency serving the Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren county communities. Membership dues and program fees alone do not support the operation of our Center. We depend on the generosity and philanthropy of our members and friends to enable us to fulfill our mission. Scholarship assistance is available to those in need for membership, early childhood education, child care and for camp. In 2017, the JCC has awarded over $215,000 in scholarship aid so that families and individuals with financial limitations could benefit by the essential services we provide. Many children could not benefit by nursery school, child care, or camp without this help. Scholarship assistance is also provided to families and individuals who require assistance for JCC membership and to individuals with special needs. These funds support services to over 200 seniors including a Kosher lunch, exercise, entertainment and the opportunity to socialize with one another.
To Learn More...
Below is the JCC’s legal name and Tax ID for referencing when making charitable donations and matching gifts:
Jewish Community Center of Somerset, Hunterdon and Warren Counties, Inc.
Tax ID: 223681640
Together we can make a difference....
The JCC is having our Annual Appeal for Support. Information has been mailed & should have been received. We want to thank those that have contributed. If you have not done so, it is not too late to participate. We appreciated any amount you can afford. Imagine what we could do if each member gave just $25.
We are a non profit social service agency who:
In 2017 provided over $215,000 in scholarships for membership, camp, early childhood, seniors and programming. Awarded over 2 million dollars of scholarships over the last 17 years. Relies on money raised through fundraising in order to continue providing valuable scholarships & programming.
Your donation ........
- can provide children the opportunity to make lifelong memories at JCC Camp Ruach & Blaustein Early Childhood Center.
- can provide a young athlete the ability to develop sportsmanship and team building skills through the Swim Team.
- can provide adult health and wellness opportunities.
- can provide families a home away from home at the JCC.
- can provide seniors with hot Kosher lunches and a place to improve there quality of life through daily exercise and social activities.
- Send a Tribute Card
- Join the Benefactor & Patron Program
- Support the Endowment Funds