We are excited to share with you that the JCC is using a new Membership Management System that will enable you to register for programs and update your personal contact information online through our new self- service portal system call “The Hub”. The Hub is open to both Members and Non-Members of the JCC for program registrations.
To log on to “The Hub” your first time:
- Click on the Login below, then choose: “forgot your login?”.
- You will then be prompted to enter your e-mail address. If the system finds a match, it will e-mail your login ID and a link to reset your password. Please check your “junk” mail folder if you do not receive the e-mail from the system. You will now be able to login with the Username and Password assigned.
- If you do not have an e-mail on file with the JCC (or have any general questions), please call the Receptionist at 908-725-6994 or Sarah Pollak at 908-443-9015 and request to have your e-mail address input into our database. There is only one login and password that will be used per family.
Once you are in “The Hub”, you will be able to:
- Enter the “Welcome Center”: Register you and or your family members for programs, view payment history, pay balances and make a donation.
- Enter “My Account” (“spoke” icon located in the upper right hand side of your screen next to the Welcome Center): Access your membership account to update your personal contact information, which would also include your Login and Password which you may edit/update at any time.
We hope that you will find this new on line system very user friendly. We are always here to assist you and will still be processing registrations over the phone or in person at the JCC!
If you are having trouble, please check this user guide or call the welcome center at 908-725-6994.