Family Purim Carnival
Sunday, March 5
12:30 - 4:00pm — General Admission
11:30am - 12:30pm — Sensory Awareness Hour
- Arts & Crafts
- Entertainment by Dickie Ellis
- Face Painting
- Make your own Hamantaschen
- Pony Rides
- Sparkee from the Somerset Patriots
- Unlimited Games & Activities
... and much more!!!
- $20/child includes admission and unlimited games and activities.
- Parents are FREE!
- Please bring a Non-perishable food item for donation.
*Food available for purchase
Volunteers Needed - Contact Paige at 908-443-9002 or email@example.com
Additional Parking and Shuttle Bus Service available at 685 Rt. 202/206 South
Thank you to our Sponsors
- Arts & Crafts Sponsor: Strikeforce Sportswear
- Game Booth Sponsor: The BReeze Newspaper
- Donor: Kids Guide