Join Our Staff Today
Assistant Swim Coach Position at the JCC.
The JCC Bridgewater Tide Swim Team is seeking a qualified assistant coach. Immediate opening. Coach practice groups on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-7:30 pm; work swim meets on select weekends. Team consists of 100 swimmers and has a history of success on a State and Regional Level while maintaining a "family" culture. Looking for someone passionate about swimming and who has a history of inspiring swimmers to succeed.
Minimum requirements include:
- 1 Year Coaching experience.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to develop and manage Age Group swimmers.
- Willingness to maintain working knowledge of current swimming techniques and training methods.
- Professional and upstanding behaviors consistent with USA Swimming and ASCA Code of Ethics.
- USA Swimming Certification, CPR and First-Aid Certifications.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org