ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON HEALTH SCREENINGS AT THE JCC
Date: September 21, 2016
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Shimon and Sara Birnbaum JCC
775 Talamini Rd
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Phone: 908 725-6994
Free Health Screenings for cardio, blood pressure, glucose, skin, stroke, audiological/hearing and more will be provided by Robert Wood Johnson Hospital.
Stop by… it is all free and to benefit your general good health!
- Hearing Screenings by Heidi Bernknopf, Audiologist
- Blood Glucose Screenings by Rachna Singh, Nutritionist RD, The Diabetes Center
- Stroke Screening and Prevention by Florence Chukwuneke, MSN, RN, APN-BC, CNRN, NVRN-BC/Coordinator, Stroke Center
- Cardiology and Blood Pressure Check by Stephanie Sawon, Cardiac Cath Lab Coordinator
- Skin Damage Screening by Lynn Franklin and Lynn Stall, RCDC Cancer Center
Due to a scheduling conflict the lecture on Fall Prevention will be held on Wednesday, November 9, at 10 am. Please remember to join us then as well.