(Grades 1 to 3)
Once campers are in first grade they are ready for our Gadol Unit! Gadol campers enjoy a balance of exciting activities utilizing all of our outdoor camp grounds.
- The Gadol campers are in camp from 9am –4pm
- Early and Late Stay options are available. Early arrival begins at 7:30 am and late stay is until 6 pm.
- Busing is available (at no extra cost).
- There is no busing for early or late stay
- Our Gadol Unit is grouped according to age and gender (although many activities are combined with other groups). On average, there are about 15 campers per group with 3 counselors. 1 Senior Counselor (18 years or older), 1 Junior Counselor (entering 11th or 12th grade) and 1 CIT (Counselor In Training, entering 10th grade).