2018 Rates & Programs
It’s all included…At JCC Camp Ruach, there is no additional fees for transportation, snacks, daily activities, trips and even overnights.
Camp tuition may be eligible for Child Care/Dependent Care reimbursement through your employer or as a straight deduction on your tax return.
Our all-inclusive tuition covers:
- Camp T-shirt/Tank
- Snacks daily and specialty themed snacks
- Bus Transportation to and from Camp
- Chugim (Choice Program) for grades 1-9.
- All equipment and supplies for programs and Chugim
- Daily swim instruction and swimming related activities
- All day and overnight trips
At Camp Ruach we are committed to a high staff to camper ratio. As a result, some camper groups and weeks close out. Reserve your child’s spot by completing our online registration application.
June 25 - August 17, 2018
• K’ton (2, 3 or 4 yr olds & Kindergarten) • Gadol (entering grade 1-3) • Tzahov (entering grade 4-6)
• Road Rulz (entering grade 7-9) • LIT (entering grade 8-9) • Sababa (entering grade 7, 8 & 9)
► Returning Camp Families: Refer a first time camp family and earn $50 toward your registration. (They must indicate your name when they register)