New Text Alert Systems
In an effort to better communicate with our members regarding weather related closings or other emergencies, our JCC is now using the Rained Out Text Message Alert System. Rained Out is being used in addition to JCC communications via social media platforms and our website. We recommend that all members with capabilities of receiving texts to subscribe to Rained Out. There is also an option to receive e-mail notifications through Rained Out.
Please follow the directions below to subscribe. It’s quick and simple to do! Please contact us if we can be of assistance.
- Click on the following link http://www.rainedout.com/
- Under Search, type in JCC Bridgewater (the search term is not case sensitive)
- Click on the result for JCC Bridgewater
- Sign up by typing in your 10-digit Phone number or Email and click Agree to Terms of Service.
- Click Agree to Terms of Service
- You will receive a validation code either by text message or emailing, depending on what you inputted (The validation is 4 digits - Not 844-83)
- Enter your 4 digit validation code
- Click Subscribe for JCC Alerts
- You do not need a key word to complete the sign up
- Log out – it is as simple as that.
If you have any questions, please contact our Welcome Center Receptionist at 908-725-6994 – press 1.