Posted by: Stacey Herman on Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 12:00:00 am
- 4 cups matza Farfel
- 5 cups boiling water.
- 1 dozen eggs
- Kosher Salt
- Onion Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Soak in a bowl until absorbed.
- Add 1 dozen eggs, Kosher Salt and onion flakes.
- Mix thoroughly.
- In a muffin tin, put a half teaspoon of butter or margarine.
- Place in oven to melt.
- Fill each muffin tin half way with farfel mixture.
Bake 30-40 minutes until golden brown and cooked inside. (I find the longer the better- you can’t overcook them).
Eat and enjoy!