JFit Tri-Fit - 3 Programs, 1 Misson
New Small Group Training programs are coming to the JCC in June.
TRX Suspension Small Group Training
Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. You’re in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance. (Max 4 per training). Learn more on the TRX website.
- Monday 7:30 am and 11:00 am
- Wednesday 6:30 am and 6:30 pm
- Friday 1:00 pm
Fitness Boxing Small Group Training
Achieve great boxing form and obtain unbelievable power and speed, while keeping the calorie burn high. A great workout for all fitness and intensi-ty levels to partake in. Heavy bag work and circuit calisthenics will bring you to your ultimate health and wellness. (Max 8 per training).
- Tuesdays 12:15 pm
- Wednesdays 12:15 pm
- Thursdays 12:15 pm, 6:00-6:30pm(kids), 6:30-7:00pm(adults)
JFIT FitGround - expected mid July
The Fitground offers a total body workout for novice to intermediate users of functional fitness equipment and is specifically engineered for outdoor use. FIT-GROUND offers circuit style training- getting back to body basic exercises which are effective and fun! (Max 16 per class)
- Sundays 7:30 am and 10:45 am
- Mondays 12:00 pm
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 pm (kids & adults)
- Wednesdays 6:00 am
- Thursdays 6:30pm
- Fridays 6:00 am and 11:00 am
Classes at the FitGround may be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Bundle and Save
- “June” Bundle Package: $35 for unlimited TRX and Fit Boxing for the month of June.
- “July” Bundle Package: $35 for unlimited FitGround, TRX and FitBoxing for the month of July.
Total small group trainings offered in July =59 .
- “August” Bundle Package:$35 for unlimited Fit-Ground, TRX and FitBoxing for the month of August.
Total training offered in August = 58.
- A la carte $7/half hour session for BASIC and STAR Members. TRX & FIT-BOXING WILL NOT RUN ON August 3, 4, 5.
Please call the JCC to register for these programs. 908-725-6994 x201