How to Make a Grass Head
Grass heads are super simple and fun to make. Great for a quick project for kids. And for you adults who want to wx nostalgic, Cha Cha Chia
- Grass seeds
- potting soil
- old nylon stockings
- rubber bands
- pipe cleaners, buttons, googly eyes or other items to decorate the face
- water proof glue
- a bowl or cup
- Put the grass seeds in the bottom of the socks.
- Put the soil above the seeds and fill it until it looks like the shape of a head
- Make a knot in the end of the sock.
- Make the nose and the ears with rubber bands.
- Decorate with eyes, lips, glasses etc.
- Put your grass head in a bowl with about 1 inch of water and place it in a sunny spot.
- Wet the grass head about 1 per week.
Your grass head should grow in about 2 weeks.