The Great Comet - Sold Out
Starring Josh Grobin at the Imperial Theater in NYC
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Natasha, Pierre & THE GREAT COMET of 1812 stars multi-platinum recording artist Josh Groban in his Broadway debut. Natasha is a beautiful ingénue visiting Moscow while she waits for her beloved fiancé Andrey to return from the war. In a moment of indiscretion, she is seduced by the dashing (but already married) Anatole and her position in society is ruined. Her only hope lies with Pierre (Groban), the lonely outsider whose love and compassion for Natasha may be the key to her redemption… and to the renewal of his own soul.
Leave the JCC at 10:00am. Enjoy the comforts of a Coach Bus, choose the restaurant of your choice for lunch, and then enjoy this new and exciting Broadway show. We will be returning approximately 6:00pm.
- 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Discounted Member Fee: $150 | Fee: $170
Grounds For Sculpture
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Join Us For A Guided Tour Of The Gardens And Then Enjoy Lunch At The Famous Rats Restaurant.
- Leave the JCC 9:30 Am
- Return Back To The JCC approximately 2:30 pm
- Trip Is Limited To 13 People
- $30 Per Person
- Lunch Not Included In Fee
Hello Dolly! Sold Out
Starring Bette Midler at the Shubert Theater in NYC
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Michael Stewart’s (book) and Jerry Herman’s (music and lyrics) masterpiece, Hello, Dolly!, returns to Broadway starring none other than Bette Midler. Directed by four-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Zaks. This production, the first new production of Hello, Dolly! to appear on Broadway since it opened more than fifty years ago, will pay tribute to the original work of legendary director/choreographer Gower Champion, which has been hailed both then and now as one of the greatest stagings in musical theater history.
- Leave the JCC at 3:00pm and Return by 11:00pm
- Discounted Member Fee $220 | Fee: $235
Price Includes Orchestra Seat and Coach Bus. Dinner is on your own.
Architectural Yacht Tour
TUESDAY, MAY 9
See Manhattan like never before!!! This tour will take you on a full circumnavigation of the island of Manhattan. During this 2 hour and 45 minute cruise, you will be guided by an architect who knows all about the skyscrapers and infrastructure.
- 10:15 brunch at the JCC
- 11:15 leave for Chelsea Piers for a 1:45 cruise
- $135/discounted member fee; $150/person
Long Branch, NJ and Pier Village
Tuesday, May 16
Enjoy a pleasant day strolling the boardwalk and browsing the shops or just sit on the beach and enjoy the sunshine.
- Leave the JCC at 8:30am and return 2:30pm
- Fee: $25/ discounted member; $30/person
Register at the Welcome Center
Sunset Blvd. starring Glenn Close
Thursday, June 1, 2017
- 7pm show leave the JCC at 3pm
- $185 discounted member or $200 per person
- Fee includes coach bus and orchestra ticket
- Dinner on your own
*no refunds on tickets*
Call to register 908-725-6994
Mary Poppins at the Paper Mill Playhouse
Sunday, June 11, 2017
- 1:30pm Matinee
- Discounted Member Fee: $65 | Fee: $70
- Transportation on your own.
QVC Tour and Shopping Day
Thursday, June 15
We will have lunch at a local restaurant then head to QVC for an afternoon of shopping and then a guided tour of the studio.
- Leave the JCC at 10am to West Chester, PA. return home by 4:30
- $50/discounted member; $65/person
- Trip limited to 13 people