Programs and Classes
Open to experienced Bridge players. Come with a friend or come alone.
- Tuesday Mornings
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Free to members
Looking for an afternoon of getting together for a game of Mah Jongg? Come to the JCC on Monday or Thursday and jump right in. Be sure to bring a dairy lunch.
- Mondays and Thursdays, 11:30 am
- Free to members
- $2 for Non-members
Contact Lisa Kopman at 908-443-9009 if you are looking to start a game or for a group to join.
Mah Jongg Lessons
- Every Tuesday, 1:00 - 2:30pm
- $125 for a max of 8 lessons.
If you are curious about this game but have never played it, let our own Lisa Kopman be your teacher!
12:00 Noon; $5.00 Discounted Member Fee. $7.00 Fee
Come enjoy an afternoon at the movies with popcorn and pizza.
- April 13: Darkest Hour
- May 11: The Greatest Showman
- June 1: Jumanji
Register at the Welcome Center or call 908-725-6994.
Wednesday Senior Lunch/Entertainment
12:00pm Lunch followed by 1:00pm Entertainment
Lunch is served every Wednesday from 12-1 pm. We schedule entertainment one Wednesday/month and on the other afternoons we enjoy a topical discussion and conversation. No topic is off the table!
A delicious and nutritious Kosher lunch is served including bread, salad, entrée with sides, coffee, tea and dessert.
Fee includes Lunch and Entertainment: $5 Discounted Member or $7. Please call the Welcome Center at 908-443-9018 to reserve your spot.
- April 25: Stilletto and the Sax Man is one of the hottest show acts around! Enjoy music from the 40's through today! Get a really big sound from this duo. Joey “wails” on the sax, trumpet, guitar and vocals, while Doreen wows with her voice, dancing and plays percussion.
- May 30: Kimberly Faye Greenberg - Kimberly Faye Greenberg is a critically acclaimed NYC Performer! She is most well known for her portrayal as Fanny Brice, as well as being the first and only actress to play leading roles in two Off-Broadway Musicals at the same time! Her work spans Broadway, Off-Broadway, TV/Film and more. As a brassy sassy “broad”, Kimberly she will entertain you with her huge voice, comedic wit, and stories of working onstage and behind-the-scenes on Broadway. She will also share interesting anecdotes of Fanny Brice's life and her journey of portraying this legend. Come enjoy standards, musical theatre and well known Fanny Brice and Barbra Streisand tunes. Kimberly will entertain you, get you humming along, and will leave you inspired about the world of a working NYC Broadway performer.
- June 20: Barbara Harris, formerly of The Toys, entertains us with her beautiful voice. The Toys were a mid-1960s “girl group” with lead vocalist Barbara Harris, best known for the 1965 smash hit single, “A Lover’s Concerto”. Don’t miss this encore appearance at the J!